1. What are the application fields of RFID tags?
In recent decades, the theory of RFID technology has been enriched and improved. Active, passive and semi passive electronic tags have been developed rapidly. Single chip electronic tags, multi electronic tags reading, wireless reading and writing, remote identification of passive electronic tags, and RFID adapting to high-speed moving animals are becoming a reality. At present, the application fields of electronic tags include the following aspects.
Logistics industry: goods tracking in the process of logistics, information automatic collection, warehousing application, port application, postal express.
Retail: real time statistics of sales data, replenishment, anti-theft. ·Manufacturing: real time monitoring of production data, quality tracking, automated production.
Medical industry: medical device management, drug management and his system.
Identification: e-passport, ID card, student ID card and other electronic documents.
Anti counterfeiting: anti counterfeiting of valuables (cigarettes, alcohol, drugs) and tickets.
Asset management: management of all kinds of valuable, large quantity, high similarity, or dangerous goods and other assets.
Transportation: highway toll management, taxi, bus vehicle identification and management.
Food: fresh keeping management of fruits, vegetables, fresh food, etc.
Animal identification: identification management of domesticated animals, livestock and pets.
Library: the application of book management in bookstores, libraries and publishing houses.
Car: manufacturing, anti-theft, positioning, car keys.
Aviation: manufacturing, passenger ticket, luggage tracking.
Military: identification and tracking of ammunition, guns, materials, personnel and vehicles.
2. How much information can the RFID tag store?
Tags can store data ranging from 512 bytes to 4 megabytes depending on the type of business. The data stored in the label is determined by the application of the system and the corresponding standards. For example, labels can provide information about the production, transportation and storage of products, as well as the identification of machines, animals and individuals. These are similar to the information stored in barcodes. Tags can also be connected to a database to store information about product inventory number, current location, status, sales price, and batch number. Accordingly, the RFID tag can directly determine the meaning of the code without referring to the database when reading the data.
3. Can the RFID tag be connected to the sensor?
Yes, RFID tags have been connected to many sensors, including those that can record temperature and humidity. When the environmental conditions change, the label can be prompted, especially when the change has an important impact on the storage and use of goods.
4. What is the difference between transponder, smart tag and RF tag?
Initially in the field of technology, balise refers to the electronic module that can transmit information and reply information. In recent years, due to the rapid development of radio frequency technology, balise has a new meaning, also known as smart tag or tag. Smart tag is exactly an innovation of RF tag, which is composed of sticky tag and ultra-thin RF tag. Smart tag combines the advantages of radio frequency technology and convenient and flexible label printing. The smart tag with read-write function can be programmed many times and follow the coding rules when the tag was initially made.
Electronic tags can be divided into low-frequency electronic tags, high-frequency electronic tags, ultra-high-frequency electronic tags and microwave electronic tags according to different frequencies. According to the different packaging forms, it can be divided into credit card label, linear label, paper label, glass tube label, round label and special-purpose special-shaped label.
RFID reader (Reader) communicates with RFID tag through antenna, which can read or write tag identification code and memory data. A typical reader consists of a high frequency module (transmitter and receiver), a control unit, and a reader antenna.
5. Which label is suitable for my customers' products
Can the label work in the presence of water? Will metal destroy its function? At what temperature does it work? Products with high moisture content, metal items, and high or low temperatures can be a challenge to label work. However, the well-designed system can overcome these shortcomings, so the types of tags vary greatly according to the different application functions and objects. The purpose of RFID tag is to use a unified standard electronic product code, so that products can be identified in different fields.
6. What is label conflict?
When the interpreter reads the information sent back from multiple tags at the same time, the problem of tag conflict will occur. Businesses use different systems to make the tags send back one message at a time. The reader can read multiple tags at the same time, so all tags can be read at the same time.
7. Can RF tags be used for metal objects? Can it be used in articles with high water content?
Metal and water rich environments are also a big factor in preventing the widespread use of RFID. Radio waves are reflected back from metal objects and absorbed by water. This makes it difficult to track metal objects or objects with high water content. But a well-designed system can solve these problems.
8. What is RFID solution
RFID solution is an RFID application solution developed by RFID technology suppliers according to the development characteristics of the industry. It can be "customized" according to the actual requirements of different enterprises.
RFID solutions can be classified by industry, including logistics, anti-counterfeiting and anti-theft, identification, asset management, animal management, quick payment, etc.
9. Is RF card IC card?
Radio frequency card is called "contactless card". Although some people call the RF card IC card, because the contact IC card is also called the IC card, and the RF IC card generally refers to the high frequency card, while the ID card is used to call the low frequency card, so it is more direct to call the contactless chip card as the RF card or the contactless card. According to the carrier frequency, typical RF cards are divided into low frequency RF card, high frequency RF card, UHF RF card and microwave RF card.
10. Can the contactless IC card not be used after being interfered by demagnetizer?
No, this kind of card uses radio frequency chip. It uses special reader to read and write the contents of the chip. There is no magnetic stripe and it will not be demagnetized.
11. What is a reco view?
Rewritable card reco view is also called visual card, which means rewritable, recyclable, reuse, ecology and economy, and combines them with view to form a heat transfer rewritable product. We call this product "thermal rewritable film", that is, the material surface is realized through the thermal principle Special film that can be printed repeatedly.
12. Where is the rewritable card suitable for application?
The application range of rewritable card is very wide. At present, the main use is the application of integral card in retail, service, catering and other industries. In addition, the application of loan card, entry card, diagnosis and treatment card, entertainment and leisure card is also increasing.
13. Does the color printed by IC card deviate from computer color?
Reasons for the color deviation between IC card and computer:
① Files designed with AI or Photoshop.
② Not fill in CMYK color value.
③ Block printing, affected by the color of other documents.
① Because all documents must be transferred to cdr9 to make printing, there will be color deviation in the color of AI or Photoshop files transferred to cdr9. If customers have higher color requirements, they can choose to directly output AI file film, but the special edition fee is required.
② All documents must use CMYK color value, and each computer display color value is different, so the color is normal with 90% of computer color.
③ High color requirements, can open special printing, but need to charge a special edition fee.
④ In order to ensure the best printing effect, please provide the vector diagram of cdr9 source file. For example, the color sample can be provided for us to follow the color. In addition, the bleeding position of 3mm should be reserved in the design document, and the design size is 88.5 * 57mm.
14. What are the IC card processes?
1. The thickness of IC card is from 0.5mm to 2mm, and the general international standard thickness is 0.84mm
2. The standard size of IC card is 85.5mmx54mm, and the fillet is 10
3. IC cards can be printed on one side or both sides. Digital printing, silk screen printing or offset printing (CMYK four color printing) can also be used to print Pantone color (offset printing spot color, screen printing spot color, gold printing and silver printing).
4. You can spray different numbers or words on each IC card. You can also print flat code (flat code includes white flat code, black flat code, Gold Flat code, silver code), laser code (laser code has yellow laser code, black laser code), and convex code (convex code has gold, silver, large and small convex code)
5. IC card can be added with signature bar or writing pad (the area that can be written by hand)
6. IC card can be added with low or high magnetic stripe (three track magnetic stripe) according to customer's requirements. This kind of card is called IC magnetic stripe card. You can punch round or strip holes on the IC card.
7. Can be printed on the IC card on the scratch strip (commonly used in recharge cards, telephone cards, lottery cards, etc.) such cards are called scratch cards, also known as password cards
8. IC card can be printed with various types of bar code, that is, bar code card (commonly used bar codes are 39 code, code128 code, EAN code).
9. The number of IC card can be arranged in order, personalized and irregular number can also be printed. The internal code of the chip itself can also be printed. (common internal codes include ABA code, WG code, Manchester code, decimal code and hexadecimal code)
10. IC card can be made into square, round and any other irregular shape. This kind of card is called special-shaped card. It can drip glue, make crystal effect, punch holes and put on sling.
11. IC card background color can be made into imitation gold or silver flash gold card.
12. You can iron gold or silver on the surface of IC card, that is, hot gold card (commonly used for stamping gold, silver, red gold, blue, laser gold, laser silver, etc.)
13. The surface of IC card can be made into frosted or smooth surface, sub surface effect, UV convex effect, and anti-counterfeiting effect. (the surface can not see the anti-counterfeiting label, it needs ultraviolet light to see the anti-counterfeiting part)
14. IC card can be white PVC material, abspet and other high-temperature materials, translucent material or completely transparent transparent material that is transparent card.
15. What are the advantages of IC card compared with magnetic card?
A magnetic card is a card with a tape attached to it. It is easy to be damaged by magnetic field and external force, and can not store data directly; IC card is composed of packaged integrated circuit, which is not affected by magnetic field and can store data.